Thursday, April 1, 2010

Reading Rainbow WTF

Today I thought I would show you something that has been circulating around the internet recently. Most people remember the show Reading Rainbow, but funnyordie.com has a series running right now about Reading Rainbow’s “banned books”. These are “probably” false, but I have no idea who put this together. If you’ve read any of these (I have, all three of them) then you’ll probably find this hilarious. If not, well, these books being reviewed by children are some of the most heinous and disturbing books around, even if two of them are considered “classical” literature. Enjoy.

Guess I’d better warn you now, these are not necessarily NSFW, but they might be borderline.

“American Psycho”



“Mein Kampf”



“Lolita” (Yeah, this one’s disturbing)

No comments:

Post a Comment